Companies rely on vast amounts of data to enhance agility, develop a competitive advantage, and future-proof operations. However, the ever-increasing amount of data derived from day-to-day business activities creates formidable challenges for many organisations. Managing large amounts of data can be quite tricky which can compromise companies’ ability to perform comprehensive data analysis.
Fortunately, business intelligence tools, such as Microsoft Power BI, make it easier for companies to leverage that wealth of data.
What is PowerBI?
Power BI is the name for an assortment of cloud-based apps and services that help organizations to collect, manage, and analyze data from a variety of sources, through a user-friendly interface. Power BI pulls data together and processes it, turning it into clear insights, using visually compelling and easy-to-process charts and graphs. This allows users to generate and share clear and useful snapshots of what’s happening in their business.
1. Decision Making: PowerBI can improve the decision-making process and make it more precise by providing detailed insights. When all the data is available in one place, the risk that something will be overlooked is significantly lower.
2. AI Innovation: It also offers built-in machine learning features for spotting trends and making predictions. This ensures that you can always be a few steps ahead of the competition.
3. Key Insights: PowerBI allows users to extract key insights which can be hidden behind seemingly chaotic or huge data sets. It sorts all of this data in order to provide you with a clear overview of the information that you’ve gathered.
4. Personalisation: PowerBI can be personalised to your needs. That way users can quickly find what they are looking for.
5. Security: It also allows you to grant certain levels of access to internal and external users, so your data can be properly protected. In addition, it is regularly updated ensuring that it complies with all the latest regulations regarding cyber-attacks and data leaks ensuring that your data is always protected.
6. Integration: It integrates with many popular business tools such as Salesforce, SAP, Google Analytics, MailChimp and all Microsoft-based products like Excel, so crucial information from different sources are no longer dispersed.
How Can StableLogic Help You With PowerBI?
Our team of consultants can help you with all your PowerBI needs. Our team can help you to define your Power BI strategy, design and implement all the necessary infrastructure, and turn your data into clear and flexible Power BI dashboards to empower decision making.