Selecting a new contact centre solution
The process of selecting a new contact centre solution is a major decision for any business. This process may be triggered by an impending contract end date, with the client wanting to assess other offerings in the market, or because the current solution is no longer delivering against the client’s needs.
Irrespective of the reason, selecting a new contact centre solution can be a complex and confusing task for clients with minimal experience or expertise in this field – a field which is constantly changing and developing with new innovations and technologies.
Impact of the contact centre
A contact centre is at the forefront of your business’s relationship with your customers so selecting the right solution is imperative. Issues like poor call quality, long wait times, and even longer problem resolution times will lead to upset and angry customers.
This in turn will impact your overall reputation and consequently, sales. As a recent report by PWC states: “59% [of customers] will walk away after several bad experiences, 17% after just one bad experience.” Thus, it’s important to get it right.
How can StableLogic support?
Our company has over 30 years experience working in the contact centre industry and our team bring in-depth knowledge of the market, industry trends, and best practices, allowing us to guide clients in making informed decisions.
As contact centre procurement consultants, StableLogic can support clients with requirements gathering, production of a specification and the full selection process. The objective of our contact centre consultants is not only to advise on a highly functional technology solution but also one that is reliable, cost-effective and from a low-risk supplier.
- Requirements Gathering - Our team will work closely with stakeholders within your business to identify your company’s requirements and objectives; documenting these within a Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- RFP / ITT – our team will construct a Request For Proposal (RFP) or Invitation To Tender (ITT) document to be released to vendors in the market.
- Vendor Selection – utilising our experience and knowledge of the market, we will identify suitable vendors that can deliver against your company’s requirements. As an independent consultancy, you can be reassured that our advice and guidance when shortlisting vendors is impartial.
- Vendor Q&A Process – whilst the RFP / ITT is with vendors, our team will manage any questions raised by the vendors; allowing your employees to focus on their workload.
- Scoring – the scoring of the proposal responses can be done independently by our contact centre specialists or collaboratively alongside suitable stakeholders within your business. We will adapt our approach to suit what works best for you, whilst ensuring that the scoring process is fair and transparent.
- Vendor Demonstrations – shortlisted vendors will be invited to present their proposal to your business. During the presentation slots, your business stakeholders will have an opportunity to raise questions directly with vendors. Our team will manage the vendor presentation process and ensure that vendors stick to the pre-agreed agenda.
- Preferred Vendor Selection and Feedback – our team can support your company in selecting the preferred vendor and providing feedback (both verbal and written) to the unsuccessful vendors.
- Vendor Negotiation and Contracting – we can negotiate with vendors on behalf of your company to secure favourable pricing and licensing terms. Additionally, we can check that the contract, Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), purchase order forms and Statements of Work (SoW) are as expected.
Our team manage contact centre procurements on behalf of clients on a continuous basis. We understand the different products, vendors and configuration options available and can advise clients on how these work in practice.
We specialise in the procurement of both contact centre technologies and services, including fully outsourced contact centres, covering both the private and public sectors.
Do you want to discuss any of the services offered in this piece?
For more information on StableLogic’s contact centre services, please click here. If you want to speak directly to one of our consultants, please use the form below and one of our experts will be in touch.