StableLogic has been appointed by a global medical products manufacturer to deliver a global contact centre. The requirement covers over 500 agents in 13 different countries. Some of the content centres are fully integrated, providing a follow the sun model, others service customers in their own country.
This major global project has some key requirements including:
- Cloud based
- Highly flexible with ability to scale up quickly
- Providing omni-channel functionality
- Encouraging cross business innovation
StableLogic have been engaged to deliver the following:
- Requirements workshops across the world
- Strategy design
- Business case development
- Procurement and contract negotiation
- Project management of the contact centre migration
The contact centres are critical for the sales and customer service success of the business and an extremely high level of reliability is required.
StableLogic’s global offices in the US, Europe and APAC are supporting this client to deliver a challenging global project. Coordinating requirements, managing the communication and implementing change, across the world is challenging. StableLogic have deployed a range of skills including technical analysis, program management and customer experience design.
We are delighted to be supporting this major global client to develop and implement their next generation contact centre strategy.Craig Robinson, Project Sponsor