Job Title: Network Technology Consultant
Location: London / Hybrid
Job type: Full Time
What's the Job?
We are seeking innovative and dynamic professionals to join our growing team of Technology Consultants in the UK. The role is suited to somebody with 3 or more years networking experience, an eye for detail and a desire to succeed.
As a Network Technology Consultant at StableLogic you will lead projects with the support from a Lead Consultant with FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders like ASOS, Danone, and Boston Scientific, elevating their internal & external operations through high-quality project delivery.
To do this, you will understand client requirements and business objectives, strategy development, technical & commercial analysis, procurement, and business change. You will also lead and work alongside a team of Lead and Associate Consultants, Analysts and Project Managers.
A day in the life of a Network Technology Consultant would include:
- Communicating with the client at all levels (Engineer - Senior Executive)
- Leading a range of complex projects resulting in significant business optimisation with the support from a Lead Consultant
- Managing key client deliverables across a range of stakeholders
- Providing support to the Lead Consultants during project delivery
- Creating and delivering clear and concise presentations that meet the client's requirements
- Leading the presentation of project deliverables
- Supporting and facilitating requirements workshops
- Translating technical details to a client management level
- Analysing network problems
- Developing network strategies
- Managing network specification and procurement
- Creating opportunities for further engagements with existing clients
Our Consultants are highly regarded within the industry. Together with the Project Management and Analyst departments, we optimise our client’s methods and shape the industries around us.
You’d be a perfect fit for our team if you have:
- 3+ years' experience in networking or a similar area
- A good knowledge of the data network market
- First-class communication and presentation skills
- An analytical & curious mind
- An eye for detail
- A desire to succeed
Strong candidates may have also held any of the following previous roles:
- Network WAN LAN Wi-Fi & IP Telephony Specialist
- IT Technical Support
- Network Technology Analyst
- Technology Team Leader
- Network and Technology Consultant
- Senior IT Network & Security Engineer
- Senior Network Support
- Network Architect
To succeed as a Network Technology Consultant, you’ll need the following:
- Ability to produce diagrams, process flows and technical documentation
- Ability to communicate with the client at all levels (Engineer - Senior Executive)
- Ability to compare and contrast different products and services in the market
- Ability to contribute to the formulation of an IT strategy
- Detailed understanding of clients business, technology and commercial requirements
- Detailed understanding of a data set and how to effectively present it to a client
- Ability to translate technical detail to a client at management level
- Ability to articulate information and solutions in a creative way by using high quality PowerPoint presentation slides
- Ability to create and maintain a basic business case
- Have an awareness of Prince 2 and Agile project management methodologies
You'll need prior technical knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- LAN / WAN / SD-WAN
- Global Connectivity including Internet, MPLS and Private Connectivity Switching and Routing (at least to CCNA or equivalent level)
- Software Defined Networking Cloud access to AWS and Microsoft Azure services
- Network Security
We want you to stick around, and we’re willing to invest in you to make that happen. Our team enjoys a premium benefits package, including:
Quality of Life
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working options
- Flexible working hours
- Education budget for training & industry qualifications
- Domestic & international travel opportunities for work
- Annual contribution towards work from home equipment
- Private healthcare insurance with Vitality
- Gym membership discounts
- Free therapy sessions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Paid sick leave
Excellent Working Environment
- Prestigious Central London office in Tech City EC3R
- Global subscription to premium co-working spaces
- Paid lunch break & 35-hour work week
- Premium hardware & software to do your best work
- Summer hours (end at 3pm on Fridays in Summer)
- Generous company pension scheme with Scottish Widows
- Regular team events and parties
- Fun, social work environment
- Free StableLogic merch!
Who are We?
StableLogic has a long-standing reputation as one of the leading tech consultancy firms in the UK and recent growth has expanded our reach and offering into new markets.
We pride ourselves in an ever-growing global client base and full-scope services, from consulting through to project management & bespoke software development. We are agile and innovative, meeting client’s needs through groundbreaking ideation rooted in decades of industry experience.
We form long lasting client relationships that help us understand their needs on a deeper level. We reshape their technology strategy with bespoke solutions to increase efficiency, optimise output, benefit their customers / employees and meet their unique goals.
We are experts in all aspects of Communications, Data Networks and SD-WAN transformations, Cloud Contact Centre (CCaaS) strategy and implementation, Cloud Telephony/UCaaS (such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Ring Central) and all the associated technologies and services.
In simple terms, we help the world’s leading companies connect internally and work better through cutting-edge technology and modern methodologies.
With almost 3 decades of experience, we credit our success to long-held values that inform everything we do:
Integrity: We are honest and transparent with everyone, including our clients, suppliers, and colleagues. We treat everyone fairly and respectfully with clear communication.
Impartiality: We do not accept bribes or gifts that may cause us to favour one supplier over another. Our clients work with us because of our strict code of independence.
Quality: Everything from the relationships we build to the projects we deliver is high-quality. We focus on a personalised approach and data-driven decisions to achieve the best results.
Delivery: We make sure the outcome of every project is tangible. Instead of offering hundreds of pages of theory, we deliver cohesive solutions that make an impact.
Innovation: We champion creativity in our line of work and encourage our team to try new things and develop unique strategies to meet our client’s goals.
Different: If it wasn’t obvious from our other values, we aren’t your typical consultancy firm. The things that make us different strengthen us and increase our value to our clients.
Ready to Apply?
We strongly encourage applications from women, parents, disabled & neurodivergent people, those who identify as LGBTQ+, and people from a BAME background.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.